Comfy + chic… the middleman for the laid back and stylish. Here’s some of my fave comfy + chic looks from Robyn Fenty herself..
The Puma brand ambassador wore a pair of McQ shoes by Alexander McQueen. These are the Run Lo in Moonlight (a mash up of pink, beige, blue, black and speckled detail). Although I’m not sure where she got her dress or flannel from, the popstar paired this plain fit with some chic accessories:
- Adam Selman x Le Specs sunglasses ($119)
- MCM train case ($495)
- Custom ‘Fenty’ necklace designed by Jennifer Fisher.
DUPE THIS LOOK
- Forever 21 High Neck Shift Dress ($17)
- AE Tie Front Button Down Shirt ($40)
- H&M Flannel Shirt ($24)
- ASOS Metallic Mini Satchel Bag ($19)
- ASOS Quilted Metallic Shoulder Bag ($37)
- Crossbar Anti UV Metal Pilot Sunglasses – Black ($7)
- Women’s Nike Air Huarache Shoes ($110)
Not bad huh? I’m very plain and simple with my color choices, but of course you can go with whichever colors of your liking! The Metallic purse makes the look stand in the middle of fun and plain jane. I chose Mac’s ‘Ruby Woo‘ ($17) as my red go-to shade but don’t hesitate to try something different! Now let’s move on to fit number two.
Fenty made green and pink look like the most perfect color combination ever with pieces from Burberry and Vetements. The trench coat with the sweatsuit – this is what I call comfy + chic! Now unfortunately finding a sweat suit like this on Polyvore was hard to find, so here’s my take on this look.
DUPE THIS LOOK
- Boohoo Petite Tasha Collarless Split Side Duster ($28)
- Forever 21 Raw-Cut Super Cropped Hoodie ($18)
- Adidas Women’s Linear Jog Pants ($19)
- Urban Outfitters Fishnet High-Waisted Panty ($12)
- Go Jane Metallic Peep-Toe Heel ($30)
Who doesn’t love an all black fit? And there’s nothing more comfortable than wearing sweats. The super cropped hoodie gives you an edge, likewise with the fishnet panties & simple bralette. I chose Metallic heels to spice up the black and hint of red with a dark red Metallic lip from Lime Crime as well – Similar to Riri’s look in a fun and sporty way!
Believe it or not, the dress Rihanna is wearing in this pic above is a men’s tee by Isaac Sellam Experience. It’s the Trouillard tee, which features straps dangling from the hem. Of course, it’s sold out but click here to view the current women’s collection or click here for menswear. Rihanna graced this look with Tom Ford’s padlock sandals. Leave it up to Rihanna to keep this look very simple, but here’s my take on this fit with a hint of EXTRA.
DUPE THIS LOOK
- Boohoo Tall Elya Appliqué T-Shirt Dress ($21)
- Boohoo Faith Distressed T-Shirt Dress ($21)
- Doll Skill Black Lucite Thigh Heel ($41)
- Go Jane Keyhole To My Heart Faux Suede Heels ($22)
- Make Me Chic Sky Blue Raw Edge Denim Choker ($5)
- Accessorize Unicorn Choker ($12)
Unfortunately the Aldo White Strappy Sandals and Denim Jacket were sold out, but those are common items you can find just about anywhere. I see a lot of celebrities and every day people rock this fit and it’s definitely in my book for comfy + chic. You can even make it as simple as Rihanna’s look without the accessories and jacket. Now onto our last and my favorite look 😊
Rih rocked a blue and black jacket from Balenciaga‘s Fall/Winter 2016 collection. Made of canvas, the off-the-shoulder parka features a detachable hood and logo-embroidered stand collar.Underneath she sported a Roc Nation t-shirt. This is the Clearport tee ($45) and on the front is a graphic of a private jet and the label’s paper plane logo. Rih wore her own Fenty x Puma high heel sneaker boot in white, costing no less than $600. The shoes have Puma branding on the side, a Gothic number thirteen and a side zip closure. I love this look for the edgy feel that overrides its simplicity, yet the overall look is still pretty plain. This look definitely gives off comfy vibes with the t-shirt and jeans.
- OVO Script Tee ($40)
- Orchard Mile Raincoat ($98)
- Aldo Tuxedo High Heel Pointy Toe Ankle Boot ($61)
- Daesin Faux Patent Leather Winged Tote Satchel ($30)
Comfy black skinny jeans can be found almost at any retailer and goes perfect with any graphic tee. Ankle boots are also very popular! I love to go all black (or any other neutral color) with a pop of color. The light mauve pink compliments the neon burnt orange very well. This is something I’d definitely wear to a date, the mall, or kick back with friends.
As we come to an end, I’d like to thank hausrihanna for the amazing pictures! Check out their site for Rihanna’s latest looks. In the meantime, take a look at a few other fits that go well with my Comfy + Chic theme! Thanks for reading ❤️